Terms and Conditions
- Flying Spirit Creations own the copyright of all photos taken by Lisa Wasilewski
- You may choose not to wear a safety hat and suitable footwear during your horse shoot. This is entirely at your own risk and Flying Spirit Creations does not accept any responsibility for accident or injury. I suggest you take out your own personal rider insurance.
- On booking a shoot you have accepted these terms and conditions.
- I require a 50% non refundable deposit which must be paid when booking. This can be paid by bank transfer, cash, credit/debit card or cheque.
- If weather conditions prevent the photo shoot from taking place it will be rescheduled free of charge.
- Any products ordered cannot be cancelled or changed.
- Products must be paid for in full at your viewing.
- Your shoot price will not be refunded if you don't like or don't buy any of the images.
- Products will not be ordered until full payment has cleared.
- Your photos may or may not be used for advertising and promotional purposes. If an image includes a child or children under the age of 18, permission from myself will be sought from the parents or guardian in writing.
- If a parent or guardian cannot be present for a photoshoot involving a child under 18 a consent for must be signed prior to the date of the shoot although it is recommended that a responsible adult is present at all times.
- A mileage charge may be included if you are over an hours drive of Stockport, Cheshire. Ask for a quote.
FLYING SPIRIT CREATIONS